Doty Belt Large: Rescue Harness and Bariatric Gait Belt
The Doty Belt/Lift Assist Harness was created to provide patient and provider safety, while preserving patient dignity and well-being. The ergonomic advantage the Doty Belt provides for lifting and maneuvering heavy, elderly and bariatric patients reduces the risk of back injury for providers and increases security for patients. The Doty Belt is being used by CERT, Elder care and paramedics to help save backs, and patient dignity.
The Large model has six handles around the belt and will expand up to 80” in circumference.
The Doty Belt stitching has been tensile tested up to 1,700 lbs. Whether it is moving an elderly person, a particularly heavy person, or picking up people that are in a difficult situation, this tool gives first responders the ability to lift and assist a person in a safe, manageable and efficient way.
- Polyester webbing for easy cleaning
- Light weight
- Rubber handles for comfort
- Steel “D” rings for strength
- Large Belt has six handles for more difficult and larger patients
- Mesh bag for storage and ease of cleaning the Belt.2
- Leg and waist straps can easily be secured and adjusted
- Handles allow for a comfortable and secure grip
- Provides additional leverage when lifting or transferring
- Two belts can be buckled together for Bariatric patients
- Allows for good ergonomic lifting to help prevent back injuries